Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Why I don't trust John McCain

First off, I'm a conservative first and a republican last. Not a "rah-rah" everything they do is great republican though. So you know where I'm coming from when I say....

I don't trust John McCain!

No way in hell I'm voting for Hillary or Obama, they are too left. And I know that McCain has a 82% lifetime rating from the American Conseratism Union, but every now and then, McCain let's his populist and his need-to-be-liked side take over.

He said he wants to "shine a light on the issue" of executive pay packages. Where in the consititution does it say that a president has anything to say (or congress or the judicary for that matter) about how a any corperation compensates their exutives. That's between a corperation, excutives, and (if any) shareholders! Maybe there is a out if that bussiness is being bailed out by the feds, but unless they own stock, they have NO SAY.

Like I said before, this goes back to McCain's need to be liked and his flawed stradgy of thinking he can bring moderates and democrats and only paying lip service to conservatives. That won't win him the presidenty. I for one if he doesn't bring a strong conservative to the VP slot, I will not vote for a president (the first time since I voted).

Trust is important, and if McCain burns his trust with conservatives, a democrat will win. And then we are all in HOT WATER!

Let me know what you think.

No comments: